Culligan Household Water Softeners
For all of your water softening needs, select from our outstanding group of Water Softeners. Featuring Culligan’s superior construction, quality, reliability and efficiency, each performs to the highest standards in the water treatment Industry.
Portable Exchange Water Softener Service
Soft water the simple way! No salt, no drain, no electricity, no mess, no hassle, and no impact on the environment. With our Portable Exchange Water Softeners, we install the softener and exchange it on a regular basis. Simple and easy, and we take care of it, all for a low monthly fee.
Culligan Aquasential Select Series Water Softener
For households looking for an efficient and economical solution to their hard water problems, the Culligan Aquasential Select Series is the right choice.
Offering a smart combination of size and state-of-the-art technology, the Aquasential Select Series Water Softener is exceptionally efficient. Yet, it’s still powerful enough to address even your toughest water problems and provide your home with better Culligan water.
The Culligan Aquasential Select Series Water Softener offers big benefits for smaller households:
- Efficient design – inside and out, everything about the Aquasential Select is designed to be efficient
- Affordable – a smart solution for every budget
- Compact design – slim design perfect for tight spaces
- Exceptional water flow – integrates seamlessly into your plumbing, allowing you to run any number of water sources while maintaining water pressure
- Advanced water softening technology – designed with patented, state-of-the-art Culligan water softening technology
- Worry-free operation – fully-programmable Accusoft Microprocessor delivers reliable, worry-free operation with each cycle
- Unmatched quality and durability – built with tested components like the Dubl-Safe refill control valve, your Aquasential Select Series water softener will provide reliable operation for years to come
- Available as outdoor system – the Aquasential Select Series can be outfitted with Culligan’s exclusive weather-resistant, UL-certified enclosure making it perfect for outdoor installation in warm climates