According to our recent survey, the top concern about the water in the Worcester, Newton, Cambridge & Lowell areas is the presence of contaminants.
Culligan Water of Massachusetts offers free water testing so you:
- Know what contaminants are present in your water and how to reduce them.
- Know how hard your water is so you can find a solution that fits your home, your water & your budget.
- Know what type of treatment will provide you with healthy, great-tasting water.
Terrible TasteLet’s be honest. The water in Massachusetts can taste horrible. Heavy chlorination and the miles of pipe city water must travel through before reaching your home, you think you’re drinking from a pool instead of your faucet. The rocks & minerals the water has dissolved can cause well water to taste metallic and gritty. Water testing lets you know what’s causing the distaste regardless of your water supply.
Hard WaterHard water causes spots on glassware & shower doors, corrodes water-using appliances, and makes your hair and skin dry and brittle. Depending on the hardness of your water, the size of your home, and your family’s water consumtion, there are a variety of treatment options. A water test will provide you the information you need to find the right size solution for your home and budget.
ContaminantsOur Free Water Test includes Total Dissolved Solids, Iron, Manganese, pH, Chlorine, and Hardness. Or, you can have your water analyzed at our nationally accredited laboratory for a discounted rate. Our lab has the ability to test for Radon, Arenic, and bacteria AND let you know by what percentage certain treatment options can improve your water.
Culligan offers a variety of ways to get your water tested:
- Bring a sample of your water in to our office in a clean water bottle.
- Call or fill out the form below to have a sample collected for you and we’ll call you with the results.
- Have your water tested on-site by a skilled professional water expert who can also provide with solution options.
- If you’d like a detailed analysis ask us to collect a sample of your water to send to our national lab for testing.
It’s much cheaper for us to test your water and give you the proper equipment the first time compared to if we had to go back to correct it. The loss not only in our time and labor, but in goodwill, would far outweigh our costs involved with a water test in your home.
With the Do-It-Yourself mentality in most areas, if we started charging for a water test, we fear that too many people would get caught going with an ineffective solution that doesn’t fully take care of their needs. After all what good is water treatment if it isn’t designed to handle YOUR water?
Local Culligan Reviews
Service was great. The technicians were very accomodating. I would recommend Culligan to friends and family
The water taste much better. I would recommend Culligan to friends and family.
Great tasting water and ice cubes. I would be hapy to recommend Culligan. Great service and professional installation
Cleaner, better tasting water. I would recommend Culligan. We are very happy w/the service and system.